vrijdag 19 juli 2013

July Deauty Box! :)

Hello world!

I noticed that my last post was also about the Deauty Box, so I guess that it has been about a month that I haven't posted anything....
I guess sometimes life is just boring and there is nothing to tell/share? :p

But today I received my July Deauty Box and I once again wanted to share with all of you.

So here comes the content:



This month it's all about the theme of 'respect'! It's a box with respect for nature, environment, sustainable development, fair trade and organic cultivation.

This our July menu:

Avril - Bio Eye Pencil - Full Size
Avril - Nail Polish - Full Size
The Body Shop - Shea Body Scrub - Full Size
Alepia - Argan Oil - Full Size
Cattier - Tooth Past for White Teeth - Full Size

I guess we all know how to use eye pencil, nail polish, body scrub and tooth paste, but do you guys have any good suggestions on how to use the argan oil? Deauty mentions you can use it for dry spots on your skin, but that's it.
I heard you can also use it for facials,... I also saw a video on YouTube about using certain oils to clean your skin??? I don't really remember, but I will be looking for it!
Do you guys know any good uses for this oil?

Enjoy the sunny weather! xxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten