maandag 1 juli 2013

June 2013 Deauty Box!

Soooooo.... last week I received my June Deauty Box, but I just haven't had the time to make a post about it.


The content of this month:
* Catrice - Ultimate Color Lipstick 'It's a Matte World" - Full size
I actually quite like the color and texture of this lipstick. It doesn't dry out my lips, but it also isn't a very greasy lipstick. It goes on smoothly and feels very light.
Although the color is a bit heavy for me, I really like it!

*Catrice - Absolute NUDE eyeschadow palette - Full size
Sadly, I'm not really a fan of this palette. I think that the colors don't really show up on my skin. It's just not very pigmented.
Also, all colors are shimmer and I like to us a mix of matte and shimmer for my eyes.

*Etat Pur - Actif Pur - A46 - Full size
I haven't use this one yet, but I will definitely try it!

*Estée Lauder - Revitalizing Supreme - 5ml
I will probably try this later, but it's not really at the top of my list. :-p

*Lamazuna - Natural Soap - Full size
It indeed smells nice! I guess I will be trying this out :-)


What did you guys think of this month's box? or will you be getting the next Deauty box?

x

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten