maandag 23 september 2013

Deauty Box September :-)

It seems that my blog mostly consists of Deauty Box articles..... It's just that I have been a bit busy lately and feeling a bit out of it.... but anyway, here comes the content of the September Deauty Box:

 


 
 
Korres - Eyeshadow - Full Size
Plante System - Hydrating Fluid with Edelweiss - Full Size
A-Derma - Sensifluid - 75ml (full size is 200ml)
Eucerin - pH5 Handcream - 30ml (full size is 75ml)
Weleda - Body lotion with wild rose - 20ml (full size is 200ml)
Weleda - Shampoo - 18ml (full size is 190 ml)
 
I'm curious as to what the other Deautista's got in their Apothecary Deauty Box. Let me know below!
 
Enjoy your week! xxx


3 opmerkingen:

  1. I was really wondering how the Korres Eyeshadow looks like. and I have the impression there are 3 Weleda products? This post really needs more pictures. I am really thinking about buying this box, but I don't really know because you aren't really saying anything about the products.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. My Korres eyeshadow is a green with hints of gold inside, I'm not sure if it will look good on me or not as I have a yellow undertone.....
      I'm sorry if there aren't enough pictures, I just didn't have enough time to take detailed pictures. I usually don't say anything about the products until I have tried them....
      I personally like the Deauty boxes as I like receiving presents and surprises. Some boxes are better than others but it depends on your own expectations and preferences. For example: I'm not really into hair products but I can imagine that a lot of Deautista's were very happy with all of the hair related products in the past Deauty boxes.
      I believe it's impossible to please everyone at the same time, it's more about discovering products you didn't know or products you normally don't use....

      Verwijderen
    2. Thank you for your respons! I was really curious about the Korres eye
      -makeup because I really like Korres products, but I haven't seen their make-up in person. And if the golden eyeshadow doesn't work, maybe you should try to work it on a black base (a black smudged eyeliner as a base for example). Colors can react differently on black. and of course I completely understand when you say you don't want to review something only when you've tested it for a while. It's okay. Maybe next time you could include a picture of the products outside the box, it makes it easier to see how everything looks on it's own. Bye! x

      Verwijderen