vrijdag 4 oktober 2013

L'Occitane en Provence - Lip Balm & Almond Shower Oil

Hello world! I guess I have been a bit MIA, but now I'm back! Today I'll be taking about 2 products from l'Occitane.


The first product is the shea butter lip balm. I got this sample from a friend who works for l'Occitane. The packaging is just simple, plain white with blue letters. Not cheap nor overly chic.
 
As this was a sample there was only about 2 centimeters of lip balm inside the tube. 
 
 
My personal opinion:
I sadly would not purchase this product.... It doesn't go on smoothly, it's all a bit stiff and rough. It's not moisterizing enough (for my lips), I feel that it just sits on top of my lips without really moisterizing.
When I eat or drink there's a strange taste that reminds me of laundry detergent or soap :(



The second product I tried is their Almond Shower Oil, this was in one of my Deauty boxes.
 
 
This was actually a full size product from the Deauty box! **we like full size!** As you can see I have used up most of it, so that means that I do like this product :-)
 
My personal opinion:
The consistency is really like an oil, but it's not sticky or greasy. It's very soft on the skin and washes off nicely in the shower, leaving a soft layer on your skin.
I think that it smells a bit strong at first, but after a rinse of water it smells very nice.
I feel that my skin is moisterized and soft. I like the fact that it's a shower oil, so it's quick and easy to use.
 
I'd love to hear your opinion about these products, so leave a comment below!
 
xxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten