vrijdag 20 december 2013

Deauty Box of December!

This morning I received my December Deauty Box!!!!! Always such a great start of the weekend! :-)

As I'm at work right now, I will only be revealing the content again. So get ready for it:



Elissance - Lipstick "Attirance" - Full Size (€14.10)
Plante System - Massage Candle - Full Size (€8.00)
Maybelline - Color Show - Full Size (€3.99)
Fructis - Miraculous Oil - Full Size (€10.99)
Biotherm - BB Cream - 5ml (full size: 150ml, €10.99)



At first I was a little disappointed by the small amount of products... but after rechecking and reading I feel that it's not bad at all. It actually has 4 full size products and only 1 sample size.

Below a picture of the candle and the color of the lipstick.


Super super bright pink! I love it! :-)

Once again: Thank You Deauty!

Wishing everyone a nice weekend and happy holidays!!!!

xxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten