donderdag 23 januari 2014

Content of the January Deauty Box!! :-)

So here I am again! I have been a bit busy lately so I didn't have a lot time to review products or to write on my blog. I do have same drafts that I need to finish, but that will happen sooner or later ;-).
Today I'll be revealing the content of the January Deauty Box. 




content is as following:

Plante System - Lip Balm - full size (€6.50)
Narciso Rodriguez - 'For Her' Eau De Parfum - sample 4ml
Rock Beauty London - Eyerock Liner Classic - full size (€5.99)
JM - Nail Polish - ful size (€10.95)
Avril - Eye Shadow Duo - full size (€2.30)
+ coupon for 25% discount on Jean Marin nail polish.

Honestly... I am slightly disappointed for the first time.... :-(
When I opened the box and looked inside, I thought to myself: "What? That's all?"
It just didn't seem like it was worth the money, because the products were all so small in size.
After reading the note and examining the products, the box did seem all right and worth the price as there are 4 full size products inside it.

I have been wanting to try eyeliner stickers, but wasn't really willing to pay for it, so the Eyerock Liner in the box is something that I will definitely try out. (I think you can understand why I didn't want to spend the money on them, as they are €5.99)

The rest of the box doesn't seem so much of a 'discovery', but nail polish, lip balm, eye shadow and perfume are always welcome!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten