maandag 7 oktober 2013

Korres Eyeshadow - Athens

My September Deauty box contained a Korres eyeshadow and I just love getting make up in my Deauty box! So here come some pictures:


The eyshadow is about 3x3cm, I think (I forgot to measure exactly). I guess about the normal size for an eyeshadow.

 
The color I received is called 'Athens', number 44S Golden Green.

 
The eyeshadow is soft and smooth. After a swatch I noticed that the color is a lot more gold than green. In the picture above you can clearly see the color difference between the eyeshadow and the swatch.
 
Then I put the eyeshadow on the back of my hand to check the color pay-off. After one stroke it looks very gold.
It's more of a gold color with a soft green undertone, instead of a green with gold flexes... if you know what I mean ;-)


After putting on a second layer it becomes a bit more green. So it's a buildable color, as you build up the color it will become more green.



My general opinion of the product:
I like the texture of the eyeshadow, as it's very soft and applies on smoothly. The color is buildable depending on the intensity that you want.
My first thought was that this color might not suit my skintype, as I have a yellow undertone and most light greens look horrible on me :-( but after swatching the product I think this might actually work on me as it's more of a soft gold. I will definitely be trying this on my eyes!


Do you have any experience with Korres products? Or did you also receive a Korres eyeshadow in your Deauty box? Let me know your thoughts down below!

xxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten