vrijdag 25 oktober 2013

Pureology - Shampoo & Conditioner samples from Deauty box March 2013

Pureology is an American brand which provides hair products for hair that has been colored.
My hair is dark brown at the moment, but in the past I have had light brown to almost blonde hair :) My natural hair color us actually black.

The March Deauty box contained the 'Hydrate System' shampoo & conditioner. I kind of forgot about it and only started using it a few weeks ago.... LOL

According to the website the shampoo is supposed to cleanse mildly without affecting the hair color. The conditioner will then hydrate, for a soft and shiny result and at the same time protect the color intensity.

My experience with the products:

The consistency is the same as a normal shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo does have a weird, somewhat chemical smell to it. The conditioner on the other hand smells delicious! It has a minty smell and is really refreshing in the shower :)

The shampoo cleanses my hair as normal, no better nor worse than the 'Head&Shoulders' shampoo. I do feel that my hair is a lot smoother with this shampoo and there are less tangles/knots even without using the conditioner.

If I use the shampoo and conditioner together, my hair is incredibly soft and smooth! When I try to tie my hair in a pony tail it just feels different, just feels so much smoother. The color of my hair remained the same, but to really test the color protection I feel that I should use the shampoo over a longer period of time.

I guess soft and smooth is very nice, but it makes it more difficult to braid my hair... because my hair is medium length and just touching my shoulder now... Because the hair is very smooth, the shorter hair keeps sliding out of the braid, if you understand what I mean....

So overall it's a very good shampoo and conditioner and it works as they market it on the website :-)


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten